Motorsport has always been part of my life. I was just 6 years old, when I got my first gokart.
- 2015 was my first year in car racing, I took part in British Ginetta Junior Championship for HHC Motorsport, and won the Rookie Title.
- 2016, I competed the British F4 for JTR (Joe Tandy Racing)
- 2017, I won 24H TCE SP3-GT4 Series, together with CWS and Colin White
- 2018, Back were it all startet, with HHC Motorsport pairring with Ginetta SuperCup winner Callum Pointon in the British GT
- 2019, British GT4, with Optimum Motorsport, pairring up with former British GT Champion Mike Robinson in a Aston Martin Vantage V8 GT4 – I was part of the Aston Martin Racing Driver Academy.
- 2020, Planned to be part of the European GT4 Series, but due to Covid-19, plans were changed to British GT. I entered a very competitive field with HHC and Jordan Collard as co-driver in a McLaren 570s. We secured a secund place in the British GT4 Championship.